Sean and I would like to announce the debut of our new channel (including the release of the rest of the Unicorn Western saga, which got pretty damn epic) on May 23rd. You can sign up for the Realm and Sands list to get our new releases at a discount here.
Today we were supposed to have a guest, but he didn’t show up so instead, we just got all caught up on the voicemails you guys have been sending in. Here’s what we answered:
* What’s the best way to publish microfiction?
* A comment about JK Rowling as pertains to crossing genres
* When is it useful to use a pen name?
* WHY THE FUCK DON’T WE SHARE OUR NUMBERS OMG (Dave loved this one.)
* What’s the thing in writing that makes readers share it with others?
* I have three months to do ** SOMETHING ** in publishing and writing. What’s the best way to spend it?
* Is it worthwhile pricing at 99 cents? Permanent free? Whatever?
* We also got a shout out from a listener on her blog.
There was also some discussion of free and of moving to other publishing platforms and a fun revisiting of writing in several genres. Enjoy!
Lastly: Don’t forget to sign up for the Realm and Sands mailing list for channel launch on May 23rd!